Does it Take Over a Year to Get a Divorce in Missouri?
With the poor economy, budget cutbacks mean that getting a divorce in Missouri is taking longer than ever. A divorce can take more than a year, even when both parties agree on everything. This is a problem if you need a divorce in Missouri.
You CAN Get Legally Divorced in About a Month!
Join Sylvester Stallone, Lisa Marie Presley, Diana Ross, Elizabeth Taylor, Jane Fonda, Mariah Carey, Marc Anthony and thousands of other famous, and not so famous Americans, traveling to Santo Domingo for a quick divorce in the Dominican Republic. Read more on our Dominican Divorce Blog page.
Trust the World Leader in Easy and Quick Divorce
We have been doing Dominican divorces for over 10 years and are the worldwide divorce leader. We are the ONLY company known to have conducted research and obtained legal opinions from attorneys in the following states as to Dominican divorce validity: Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and North Carolina.
“In addition, we have conducted research regarding validity that we can provide to your attorney for review in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri,Tennessee and Texas.*
* Where foreign divorces in general are recognized. You should consult with a lawyer in your jurisdiction to determine validity there, and for any other information or advice.
Just a Quick Flight Away
The fastest divorces in the Western Hemisphere are available just a short flight south of Miami, Florida, in the Dominican Republic near the U.S. Virgin Islands. Fly down to Santo Domingo one day; fly home the next, or enjoy the beautiful vacation spot. To begin the process complete the Dominican Divorce Questionnaire.
|Initial fee – installment||$ 600|
|after you sign the papers||$ 1,150|
|extra per child||$ 100|
|Total (excluding children and travel expenses)||$ 1,750|
This amount includes attorney’s fees and all other fees: filing, mailing, publishing, translation and certification.
Easy Divorce Process
- Complete the on-line, easy divorce questionnaire, including property, debt and children.
- Normally we will e-mail the papers to you within 48 hours.
- Both parties sign the papers in front of a notary, obtain a notary certificate from the county clerk’s office, and return them to our office;
- We confirm your selected hearing date;
- One party flies to the Dominican Republic, the attorney picks you up and you attend a 5 minute hearing;
- Once the Decree of Divorce is signed by the Judge and re-translated into English we return copies to both parties. This usually is about two weeks after the hearing.
To begin the process complete the Dominican Divorce Questionnaire:
We would like to help you complete your quick, easy, low cost Dominican Divorce instead of a lengthy divorce in Missouri. Please call us – our knowledgeable and helpful staff is waiting to assist you, including evenings and weekends.